About the Course
This workshop will show you how to turn your idea into a side business that will allow you to test the market before committing full time. Do you have a hobby that you would like to turn into a business? Is your side hustle starting to take off and you want to make sure you’re on the right track for success?
This workshop will help you test your business idea and explain how to run a business on the side. All participants will receive a checklist on how to start a side business.
This topic covers:
- Understanding your motivation to start a business;
- Identifying your strengths in transitioning to a business owner;
- Identifying a good business idea and market testing it;
- Conducting market research to identify your customers and whether they will buy from you;
- Accessing start up funds and business resources;
- How to market and promote your business on a shoestring budget.
This workshop is available for only $20, thanks to funding from the Small Business Development Corporation and the Government of Western Australia.
Register Your Interest
Unfortunately due to high demand this course is now fully booked.
If you would like to register your interest for the next available course please fill out the form provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
2 Cantonment Street,
Fremantle WA 6160
(Level 1, Behind The Church)
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959