About the Course
This workshop provides practical guidance to anyone who is considering starting a food-based business – whether it’s a simple market stall, a mobile food van or a commercial café / restaurant.
For people who want to start off small, and sell food to their local community
- The benefits and challenges of being your own boss
- Types of food businesses and cost of setting them up
- Market research and pricing
- Finding a suitable location
- Low cost marketing strategies
- Choosing packaging and minimising wastage
- Licensing and regulations
This workshop is available for only $20, thanks to funding from the Small Business Development Corporation and the Government of Western Australia.
Register Your Interest
Unfortunately due to high demand this course is now fully booked.
If you would like to register your interest for the next available course please fill out the form provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959