Are You Ready To Be
Your OWN Boss In 2022!
Self-Employment Assistance provides support to people interested in starting their own business or who need help to refocus an existing micro-business.
This initiative aims to promote self-employment through a range of activities and is designed to encourage and enable unemployed workers to create their own jobs by starting their own small businesses.
Self-Employment Assistance can give you the opportunity to create your own business or refocus your existing micro business into a commercially viable one. You can get help in exploring, running and operating your new or existing business through tailored mentoring and targeted advice.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You want to start your own business but not sure how
- You have been dreaming of running your own business and being your own boss
- You don’t want to work for anyone else anymore
- You want to work again and exit a frustrating spell of unemployment
- You want to turn your existing micro business into a financially viable one.
If so, let’s see how we can help…
Within this program, there is a whole range of support available to you.
Self-Employment Assistance delivers:
- Accredited small business training
- Assistance to develop a detailed business plan
- Personalised mentoring, support and advice
- Business health checks
- Business advice sessions
How We Have Helped Businesses Just Like Yours
Autism Inclusion is a training service that empowers Early Childhood Education centres to support children with learning needs.
CTHRU Window Cleaning Services
Carlos Caceres understands how windows are a vital part of any building. That he began his own family run window cleaning business.
Better Me Smoothies
Better Me Smoothie provides home delivery of frozen and ready to blend, nourishing, delicious green smoothie packs around Perth.
Ackowledgement Of Country
Business Foundations acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.
Get In Touch
Have a question or to find out how we can help you, please get in touch.