About the Course
If you’ve already mastered the basics of Canva, this hands-on workshop will show you more tips and tricks to create business brand images.
This hands-on workshop will show you how to produce professional and eye-catching graphics for your business. Bring your laptop and learn how to use the features within Canva to create consistent graphics and imagery for your business.
This is an intermediate level workshop designed for small business owners who have attended our Creative Graphics with Canva workshop and / or have a good prior working knowledge of this tool.
This topic covers:
- Exploring new features and functionality in Canva, including tips and short cuts;
- Creating personalised images and graphics;
- How to create professional and consistent imagery.
Please note you will need:
- To get the most out of the workshop you will need 2 devices (1) to watch the online workshop and (2) to practise your own Canva examples with the presenter.
- Your workbook will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.
- Have a free Canva registration already set up, so you can interact during the session. Go to www.canva.com to set up a free account.
Of course, if technology is not your strength, you can learn by watching the online workshop and writing your notes in your handbook as we go!
This workshop is available for only $20, thanks to funding from the Small Business Development Corporation and the Government of Western Australia.
Register Your Interest
Unfortunately due to high demand this course is now fully booked.
If you would like to register your interest for the next available course please fill out the form provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
2 Cantonment Street,
Fremantle WA 6160
(Level 1, Behind The Church)
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959