UWA IQX has your event needs covered, with a beautifully restored heritage art deco building on Broadway, Crawley.
Breakthrough innovation happens when people with different backgrounds, perspectives and expertise work together. IQX is facilitating the connection between UWA researchers, students, founders, funders, investors, and industry. The work of IQX builds on the University’s existing expertise in innovation, including through various industry-university research collaborations.
An open-plan space that can be used for conferences, workshops, hackathons, seminars, training, concerts and launches. Our facilities include:
- Space for 150 people
- Workshop settings accommodate 12 tables and chairs of 80 people
- 2×2 Video Wall has direct HDMI connection, microphone, speakers and a stage
- Large kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances
- Tea and coffee packages available
CONVOCATION BOARD ROOM
A dual-use room that can be booked separately for meetings or a separate buffet area when the Main Hall is in use. Our facilities include:
- Space for 30 people
- Fixed table and chairs
- Video wall with direct HDMI connection
- Tea and coffee packages
- Local catering options
If you would like more information or to book a tour, contact us here.