About the Course
The strategic planning process is particularly vital in 2021 in getting your business back on track after the impacts of COVID-19. Do you have a process for strategic planning for 2021?
This workshop will not only help you plan for the year ahead but also addresses the important mindset issues that may hinder or help your implement your plan successfully.
During the workshop you will learn the importance of developing a strategic plan as well as practical steps and advice to ensure you are able to effectively integrate the plan into your business.
You will also spend time preparing a ‘Plan on a page’ focused on the next 6 months as well as developing a contingence plan. This will help you prepare for the unexpected – the ‘what ifs’ that may require you to pivot your business. Just look at 2020 to see the unexpected can impact your business!
This workshop is designed to assist you in developing a strategy and a roadmap that suits your style and drives your businesses growth, in ways that boost your financial returns.
Brian will cover the following topics:
- What is Strategic Thinking?
- What is a business plan and why it is important to have one?
- Defining your current reality and your vision for the future
- How to map out your steps to implement your plan and vision
- How to monitor your progress and adjusting as you go.
- How to plan for the ‘what ifs’ that may impact your business (just think COVID-19!)
- Tools to remove the personal and professional ‘handbrakes’ that stops or slows you from doing it
- Techniques to build your resiliency
Morning tea will be provided.
Register Your Interest
Unfortunately due to high demand this course is now fully booked.
If you would like to register your interest for the next available course please fill out the form provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959