About the Course
In order to plan strategically you need to learn to think strategically. This workshop will not only help you plan for the year ahead but also addresses the important mindset issues that may hinder or help your implement your plan successfully
During the workshop you will learn the importance of a developing a strategic plan as well as practical steps and advise ensure to you are able to effectively integrate the plan into your business.
You will also spend time preparing a ‘Plan on a page’ focused on the next 6 months as well as developing a contingence plan that will help you prepare for the unexpected – the ‘what ifs’ that may require you to pivot your business. Just look at 2020 to see the unexpected can impact your business!
This workshop is designed to assist you in developing a strategy and a roadmap that suits your style and drives your businesses growth in ways that boost your financial returns. Brain will cover the following topics:
- What is Strategic Thinking?
- What is a business plan and why it is important to have one?
- Defining your current reality and your vision for the future
- How to map out your steps to implement your plan and vision
- How to monitor your progress and adjusting as you go.
- How to plan for the ‘what ifs’ that may impact your business (just think COVID-19!)
- Tools to remove the personal and professional ‘handbrakes’ that stops or slows you from doing it
- Techniques to build your resiliency
Morning tea will be provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959