About the Course
You’ve probably all been there: you’re going about your business and then suddenly the HR Manager or the GM sends out the group email: “Performance Reviews have to be completed by next month” … … and with that, your day has just been ruined!
Wouldn’t you just love to actually enjoy a performance review? It is possible – and while you’re at it, how about we make them productive, comfortable, and even strategic.
This workshop is ideal for both business owners and managers. You will learn a new process based on “Outcome Conversations” which will empower staff to take ownership of their role in your business and develop their reliability.
If you’re serious about improving your organisations performance review process and building better relationships with your staff, then this workshop is for you. Robyn will be covering:
- The real reason why the current process is not working;
- Why and where we need to shift the focus;
- How to ask questions rather than make statements;
- How to transfer ownership of outcomes with confidence; and
- How to use the same process to manage poor performance in a way that gets results.
Morning tea will be provided.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959