About the Course
Throughout the Covid19 pandemic, business owners have been faced with many new challenges. One specific challenge has been having difficult conversations that they have never had to have before. Business might have gotten themselves into conflict situation and many people would have dealt with internal conflict as well.
Knowing how to successfully navigate a difficult conversation to achieve the best outcome for all involved is a skill and can be vital for business success. In this workshop you will learn strategies on how to deal with conflict better and techniques to help you have the conversations you often want to avoid.
Beyond the challenges of running a business during Covid19 what you learn during the workshop can also help you develop your negotiating skills. Having the confidence and ability to be a good negotiator is essential for any professional who wants to succeed, no matter the job title or industry. And the good news is that negotiation is a learned skill and we all can become better at it with effort and training.
This workshop will cover:
- What is conflict and what causes it?
- The natural human responses to conflict
- How perception impacts conflict resolution, and use perception strategies to resolve conflict
- How to have difficult conversations, under any circumstance
- How to apologise effectively to clean up ANY mess and strengthen the relationship
- The 5 Top Negotiation tips you need to know to effectively negotiate in any situation
Morning tea will be provided!
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959