About the Course
In this workshop we cover the basics of digital literacy and how business owners can use technology to solve challenges and grow their business.
- Digital literacy 101 – How to Create, Connect and Contribute online
- Ensure your business can be found online in three simple steps
- Make your service more convenient for your customers: online booking systems & cyber meetings
- Doing business in the cloud – what are the benefits/ challenges?
- Automate your bookkeeping using Wave/ Square-up
- Improve your marketing and promotion using online tools like Canva, Eventbrite and Mailchimp
- An overview of G-Suite – professional apps from Google to make running your business easier
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959