About the Course
Have you ever had a business idea or a dream of being your own boss, but you are not sure where to start?
Maybe you have a hobby and are ready to take it to the next stage to create a viable business. Come along to this workshop and get an introduction to running your own business and how to test your business idea. You will explore the following:-
- Understanding your motivation
- Identifying your strengths – What can you offer?
- Choosing a good idea and road testing it
- Market Research – Who are your customers? Why will they buy?
- Accessing start-up funds and business resources
- Marketing and promotion on a shoestring
- Side Business checklist
Accessing The Workshop:
Once you have registered, you will receive the zoom link 48 hours prior to the workshop. You will also receive the link again on the day of the workshop.
This workshop is hosted by the City of Kwinana.
Register your interest here
Want to stay in the loop for all our upcoming workshops and events? Fill out your details and we will make that happen.
Or book your spot now
Book now as numbers are strictly limited.
Wesley Central, Suite 103/2
Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 1616, Fremantle WA 6959